Ancient faith looking forward.
There is a place for you.
Worship is at the heart of everything we do.
We gather together:
- to hear the story of God in Scripture and preaching
- to sing
- to pray for the world and others
- to greet each other in Jesus' peace
- to celebrate the holy meal of Communion
- to receive blessing so we may go out into the world rejoicing in the Spirit.
Worship is an encounter with the living God revealed in Jesus. Our worship is a joyful journey into the Good News of Jesus Christ that engages our hearts and minds, nourishing us for the week ahead.
We invite you to join us as we seek God and God's blessings for our lives.